2014-07-01

CURSE YOU, TAXI TUESDAY!

I had an additional run today, as one of the kid's rides fell through. Unfortunately yesterday's errand couldn't be taken care of because I was missing  my husbands signature on an application.

Being the Taxi Tuesday pro I am, a squished passport pictures and turning in the application into the 45 min I had between drop off an pick up. And I only was 5 min late. We canceled Judo because Ella fell and hurt her head on the way home from school.

Being the saint I am, I picked up the kid who used to come with us the last few weeks even though my son's classes ended 2 weeks ago and having to kill 20 min between ballet and his pick up. I am just too nice. After dropping him off at home I had 2 wasted kids, asleep in the car, so I stopped and picked up a few things at the grocery store. Of course I forgot the most important thing. I will make it through this week somehow, but don't ask me how, today.

Did I mention that I dropped James off at work before ballet and picked him up again after the Judo II drop off? No. Well. I did. I know, I am a hero.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen