2014-08-09

THE BRINK OF DEATH

Oh, so I like drama, deal with it. Dr. "This-herb-will-cure-you" gave me antibiotics without blinking. Tells me something. If you want to know just how poorly I felt, I was too sick to whine about it online. I know. You are SHOCKED. Now, day 7 I am feeling a little better. My muscles are sore from coughing. The upside is, I wasn't really able to eat anything for 4 days. Hehehe. We shall see what the scale has to say! James did well saving the world without me. He better be careful or I will stay in bed for another week because things run smoothly without me. Decluttering? Come on. Be SERIOUS! I told you I was on the brink of death. I will definitely still take things slowly next week. 

The tomatos are alive and well, the beans are tall and beautiful, for the first time I managed to grow peppers, and there is a baby pumpkin in my backyard. Live is wonderful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen