2015-08-22

CONFESSION TIME

I'm pregnant. Yup. I am. I know. Totally crazy. I know what you are thinking. She is hoarding kids! I guess I am. Trust me, this one was defintiely still missing from my collection. To be honest with you, I won't be pregnant much longer. That's how far along I am. Why did I not tell you sooner? Because it always felt like I'd be making excuses. I failed the 14 week challenge because I am pregnant. I am not blogging because I am pregnant and too tired. I can't deal with my emotions during decluttering because I am pregnant. 

At the moment I look and feel like a beached whale and I am past excuses. I am looking for baby clothes and can't find them. They weren't in the 0-3 months box. so much for having the kid's clothes neatly organized. So instead of  making one big mess, ripping everything out, I simply got myself a plastic bag and took out all the things that I obviosuly didn't want anymore. Like all the bed linen I have labeled "to go". The stuff is actually going. I might still not have found the baby clothes, but I found clothes that fit the other kids and some things to go.

The attic seems so full. It is suffocating me. I really want to start that 14 week challenge over. 14 weeks in the attic. ARGH! And then the rest of the house. Well. It won't happen in the near future. I do feel that I have a steady trickle of things going out, so that is comforting. 

Come January I should be back to normal with a semi obtainable schedule. And don't we all love January? Perfect for new goals and brand new starts. Well. Let's get through August first!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen