2016-08-03

3 CONE DAY

The 10 pounds I lost over the last few weeks are back on. That might be due to the fact that I rate my days by the amount of ice cream I need to survive it. today was a 3 cone day.

I once again feel like all is lost. I had 2 really good days. And today is simply awful. I can't get off the couch. I don't want to move, I don't want to think. I don't want anyone to talk to me. James is gone, I am on my own.

Folding a load of laundry takes more energy than I think I have.

10 min feel like 10 hours.

Crying is no fun and gives you puffy eyes.

The kids practiced their dinner prepping skills and the kitchen is still messy.

I lost my to do list and feel I can't go on without it.

Ridiculous. I know.

I am in survival mode and the house shows.

Laundry. Here I come.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen