2016-08-05

MY FAVORITE CLEAN UP APPROACH

For the last 4 days I have been attempting to clean up the patio. I wasn't very successful. Too many single socks and empty dishes for my liking. And don't get me started about the clothes pins that Luke likes to throw around. After a few fruitless attempts I finally had a break through today. I got myself a basket of laundry to fold and a few little helpers. While I was folding laundry I was bosing them around, telling them what to do. By the time I was done the only things left to do is dealing with a basket of  Mason jars that I won't be using any time soon, would hate to throw away, but am not sure what to do with. James churned them out of the garage on to the patio. And I have to wipe of the table. Other than that. DONE! I think I will just hide the mason jars in the basement, and tackle the table,then I can consider another room done. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen