2016-12-11

LOSING CONTROL

Nothing like seeing the efforts of your hard works melt away before your very eyes. I am not sure what went wrong. I think it was a mixture of overwhelm which usually results in my doing nothing and just way too much going on. Thanksgiving and everyone catching a stomach bug and someone sick non stop for 10 days, at one time 4 kids at once did not help the situation. Now Christmas is around the corner and I look around with a sinking feeling in my stomach and I am just not sure how to get a grip on things. I am working on getting the 10 magic minutes back in place. It is a great system that really helps me to get a lot done. The only drawback is the feeling of not ever getting finished unless you have at least 1 clean room. Which I don't at the moment. I have 3 almost clean rooms. I will focus on getting them done today. This way I should have 3 rooms that take less than 10 min which should give me time to work on #4. The almost clean rooms are the bathroom downstairs, the entry hall and the living room. I know, the living room is hard to believe but we have been working hard on keeping it since Thanksgiving. The bathroom upstairs will be room #4. These rooms are also least likely to be cluttered.

I wish I cared enough about a clean house to keep working on it every day. I feel I simply don't. It is such a redundant, boring job and I really don't see much sense in it, especially knowing the rate at which the little ones can destroy all my efforts. Yes. I am feeling down again. Probably not sleeping enough again. At least today the sun is shining. That might help a little.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen