2017-04-14

THEIR LAST SWIM

Today I bragged about throwing away an unlit candle on my hoarder forum. I joked that the world was coming to an end, that I felt brave and asked what I should throw out next. A wise soul on there asked me:

"What else do you have knocking about that has never been used but sits there making you feel guilty?"

That really got me thinking. I  must admit that almost EVERYTHING that is a part of my hoard makes me feel guilty. That made me nervous. I would have to find something. FAST. James brought more boxes down from the attic. I looked into the first box and I found these beauties:



What are they? Well. Sea horses. Can't you tell? Plastic ones. The kind you stick into your bathtub so you won't slip. I purchased them more than a decade ago as a safety measure for the kids. They didn't work for us. The kids liked sticking them to the side of the tub, but they didn't prevent a single slip. They have survived every single purge I did over the last 12 years. Not this one!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen