2017-04-19

SICK OF BEING SICK

I am sick of it. Since Christmas someone has been sick it seems. Usually the little one. Runny nose, temperature, nasty temper. The week before Easter I was in bed myself for 5 days. Feeling miserable, not even able to deal with basics. My clean up plans went down the drain and now I am still feeling week, my head is still kind of stuff, the baby is SICK and I am sick of it. James is gone until Friday. I am sick of the endless battle against chaos and I am sick of feeling that this place is never clean. I have decided to try cleaning therapy today. I will clean until I puke or feel better. At the moment I think  puking will put and end to it, but you never know. If I feel like I am getting somewhere I might just end up feeling better.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen