2017-08-25

CHAOS

I seem to live in a constant state of mental and physical chaos. As I watched my little world fall apart around me over the last 2 weeks I was distressed about the fact that I can only deal with one aspect of my life at any given time. At the moment I am swamped with work and everything else just kind of didn't happen. My new nutrition style went down the drain after keeping it up for 3 months and I was rather frustrated.

It took a while for me to realize that at least I am keeping on top of 1 aspect of my life currently. That is definitely more than I was able to do in March of this year.

It also seems to not matter which aspect I focus on, everything als just kind of doesn't happen anymore once I focus on one area.

Will I just need more time and be able to balance more and more?


Do I have to do less, to have more energy for the important things?

Do I need more fun activities in my life to deal with the boring ones?

I really don't know. At the moment I will just be happy that I can balance one aspect of my life. It looks like the flood of worked has ebbed out. I will finish the last details and then just pick an aspect of my life that I want under control (household chores, laundry comes to mind) and start working on that. I can do this. One day at a time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen