2017-11-15

CANCELATIONS

In the last 4 weeks 2 doctors, 1 therapist and 1 friend canceled appointments with me. 3 of them were in the last 6 days. This could be frustrating, but every single time a wave of relief washed over me.
My life is so full I am surviving from one day to the next. I know none of these appointments is taken care of and they will just pop up again some other time, but for the moment that slot is free. 


Today it also saved me from having to let me friend into a completely trashed house. I think she would have been able to handle it, she has seen parts of chaos here before, it is just nicer to not have to risk it. 

So with the time I was given this morning I will finish my translation, write the minutes for the last school board meeting and do some more laundry. How is it there is always more laundry?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen