2017-12-12

TAXI TUESDAY WITH A TWIST

For years Tuesday has been my day with the million errands and extra curricular activities. Today I added a fun twist. A sick toddler. I meant to leave him home with his older brother but he was very eager to come with me. He looked miserable, was burning up and overall not doing all that great.

Well, we dropped off the girls and just before I wanted to swing by an office to make an appointment I heard the happy gurgling sound of puke escaping a little body. Not too surprising as he already puked a few days ago and is stricken with  diarrhea. Still. Not fun. But such a trooper. "Are you okay," I asked. "Yes mommy," his sweet reply. 


Hw puked 2 more times in the car and 1 more time at home (yes, of course, all over me) and then I put him down to sleep and ran too pick up the girls. 

Oh well. So now I have more laundry and no groceries. We'll see what tomorrow will bring!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen