2017-12-19

PERMISSION FOR PERFECTION

I know that perfection is an illusion. At least in this life. There might be tiny aspects of our life that are perfect for us. Yet there is so much lacking for over all perfection. I am not sure where that never ending dying need for perfection comes from. I wish I could just shed it, but that wi 

WAIT! BUT? No, I don't want to get rid of my desire for perfectionism. I just wish I could do things perfectly without being slowed down by that need for perfectionism. 

Lately I have given myself permission to give in to that desire. Why? Well, because this way I at least got started on the kitchen which is more than just necessary after the moth infestation. (I hate you organic products!) It seems that I kicked the moths even without the thorough clean everyone claims is a must.

Where was I. Yes. Permission for perfection. It calms me to get things "perfect". IT has a therapeutic effect on me. I just might be able to use that in the future.

Today I don't need perfection. Today I just want to get things done. Lets do them!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen