2018-01-10

CLEANING FRENZY

Every year, sometime around the 26th to the 28th of December a certain nervousness washes over me and I have the unstoppable urge to tear apart the whole house, clean and purge and get things perfect. This year it hit on the 27th and lasted 2 hours.

Now 2 days later I know what my problem was. I started in the nightmare room. The girls' bedroom. There is no way one lonely soul will ever conquer that room. It is just too much. It drains your energy and people like me who need to pickup every single bead will never get anywhere.

Now that I know what the problem is I decided to just focus my energy on less crowded areas. Poor boys. Went through their book shelf, Cleaned, purged and dusted. We are not done, but it feels like I made a difference.

I can and will make a difference. And I will start in the easy corners. I don't need a challenge at the moment. I need results!

Edit: Obviously I am not posting much at the moment! I would like to add that we finished the boys' room. Off to new adventures!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen