2018-01-20

ROTM - BOY'S ROOM

Focusing on one room per month has proved rather helpful to me. I made a halfhearted attempt on the kitchen in December and got going for real in January. I went for the easiest room. Kind of funny to think that the cleanest and best organized bedroom in a house is the room of 2 teenage boys.

It took a week but I am proud to say that except for washing the windows and dusting the book shelf they boys did it all by themselves.

We got rid of about 20 lbs of paper, all school related and I hope a few other things. Oh wait. I did vacuum under the bed because the "under the bed clean up" did not meet my perfectionist standards.

Well. I am happy with our work. I started on the downstairs bathroom. Another easy one. Stay tuned for results!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen