2018-01-14

LOUNGE WEAR

I have always been a fan of lounge wear. You might have noticed that a lot of "get-organized-people" condemn it. At least for everyday wear. They also propose that you get nice lounge wear and not just use up clothing that you can't wear in public anymore.

I understood and yet I did not understand that concept. Personally I am far more perceptible to the color I am wearing than to the actual item I thought. I gave it a try and I hate to admit that came to the conclusion these people might be on to something. 

Being a true hoarder I decide to wear my current lounge wear until it falls apart or until I am too skinny to wear it and then get new stuff.

I was chatting with my friend, for once wearing decent things, a pair of jeans and my favorite t-shirt, when Holly brought up that once again she noticed that she doesn't get much done in lounge wear, That her outfit felt more like pyjamas and that she had been wasting away her morning. Her 
conclusion was that if she wanted to get anything done that day she better get dressed.

15 min later I found myself in the bedroom with a bag. I put all my clothes on the bed (tiny pile, I have no clothes) and only put things back into the wardrobe that I wear on the street or to sleep (reduced those to 2 sets). I have 2 sets of yoga pants for sports and that is it now. It was just a small bag, yet I hope, that it will make a big difference in my life! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen