2017-02-09

ROTM 2017

ROTM - Room Of The Month is not a new concept. I am doing it again because it has worked very well for me. I have made big progress by focusing on one room at a time but never made it all the way through the house. 2017 is the year I will make this happen. 

I have changed the rules a bit. I work in more than one room. Sometimes I need quiet chores, other days I simply can't face the kitchen. To make it easier, I don't insist on being done with one room before I can start the next.

I am making it harder by counting the patio, the back and front yard, the car, the garage and the attic as a room, too. This way I have 21 "rooms". So either I have to do two a month or the challenge will go for 2 years.

Thanks to my 2 hours per day and the need for quiet jobs at night with James gone and the kids asleep I was done with the downstairs bathroom before I knew it. So 1 down. 20 to go!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen