2017-02-18

THIS WEEK I WILL FAIL

The random thought running through my head while going to yet another appointment was:"This week you will fail." It made me cry. We all know that driving and crying don't mix well, so I stopped again. The crying. Not the driving.

I took a moment to bask in self pity. And then I got over it. I still felt discouraged when I got home. Especially when I realized that I can't carry over 3 hours and 20 min and that if I didn't want to fail TODAY I had to work for at least 1 h and 20 min. I decided to work in the back yard, just because it is easiest to just keep working there. I got my 1  hour 20 taken care off and managed another 20 min in the house.

That was yesterday. 

Today found me dragging through the day, but i managed to catch up a little tomorrow finds me with 3 h and 10 min on the list..wish me luck.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen