2013-10-15

SMALL VICTORIES

Today I tossed a bag full of plastic bags. I was about to dig through them to sort them into "still usuable" and trash. The first one was sticky, the second one smelled kind of musty. When I pulled out the third I asked myself:"What on earth are you doing?" I stuffed the first 2 bags back in and tossed the whole lot. I reminded myself that I have a whole drawer full of perfect plastic bags that I can turn to when in need of one.

2 days ago I had a bag with 20-30 batteries that had accumulated after going through a fair amount of boxes. I looked at them. They all appeared to be used. I knew I had to check them all to see if any of them were charged still. "You know what," I said to myself. "You don't have to do that. You really don't. They are obviously all used and it would be a perfect waste of your time." Off to the correct recycle bin they went.

I AM MAKING PROGRESS!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen