2015-11-11

BRAINDEAD

3 nights ago I filled up the washer only 2/3s so I decided to wait for next morning to turn it on in the hopes of filling it up. Next day I washed and dried it but never retrieved it from the basement. Just too much going on and as it was dry I figured it is safe to leave it.

So imagine my surprise when I got downstairs and saw stuff in the washer. "I thought I washed this," I said to myself. And then the memory came back. I had indeed washed it. When I was about to put it in the dryer I only took 2 thirds out as the load was heavy.I picked out the stuff that didn't go in the dryer and started it. And totally forgot about the rest of it in the washer. Seriously, if my attention span is too short to put laundy in the dryer there isn't much hope for a focused approach, is there...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen