2015-11-23

"DO AS YOU PLEASE" DAY

I declared today "do as you please day". Who cares what needs to be done. Stuff ALWAYS has to be done. And as you know by now, "do as you please" with me doesn't necessarily mean I am not working on things. It just means I am not sticking with the plan. Today for example I decided to cut back the bushes in front of the house. The weather is sunny and warm, I will just take the baby outside with me and enjoy the last few rays of sunshine. Who knows if I will see the sun again until March. Those bushes are so far down on the to do list, that if I stick with my list they will never get done. Their priority listing just isn't high enough to ever make it to the top. Something is always more pressing. As they stay on the list none the less they still weigh down on me. So getting them off might be better than to stick with the list.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen