2016-03-12

WHAT NOW?

After officially being diagnosed the big question is:"What will I do about it?" Well, for one I will stop letting depression jerk me around. Everybody says I am strong. Let's see it. I have been on a few walks lately. I have also told myself when I felt like crying that this wasn't me. It didn't always stop me from crying, but it helped me get over it faster and it also helped me to keep going. 

It is what it is, but it doesn't have to stay this way. I wonder if taking care of oneself is as easy a task as the others make it sound.

I am tired. I am so tired I am cross eyed. the baby was fussy, Luke threw up all over the place, and yes when the poor little soul drenched in vomit had to throw up again the moment I got him to the bathroom I let him sit there and ran for cover. 3 am is not a good time to be puke on. No time ever is. James has been feeling under the weather all week. I did most of the taxi rides for the kids, I went shopping today, I cooked today and prepped the slow cooker meal for tomorrow, I could go on and on with what last week did to wear me out but I will stop boring you to death and go to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen