2016-04-07

MARZIPAN

Maybe the following can explain how my little hoarder brain works. I found Marzipan in the kitchen It had expired 2 years ago. But then you know. Marzipan sometimes is still good. Then again it might not be, but you know the second you open the package. The problem is, that I couldn't open the package. What if it was still good? Then I would have to use it. I had not time for that. It took a few days to convince myself that it most likely wasn't good anymore. So the sensible thing would be to throw it away. But then on the other hand. I could still use it to practice a few things. Expired or not. ARGH! How stupid is that? I mean obviously it is the sensible thing to do. Right? Waste nothing.

I got more and more irritated every time I looked at it. I finally grabbed all for packages and through them in the trash. 

I felt a sense of relief. Relief, that I gave myself permission to not check twice and not use it to get the maximum out of it. Simply toss it because it was expired. So it took me 10 day. But hey. In the end I did it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen