2017-05-08

AGITATED

The incident with my reports left me agitated for the rest of the day. I was not able to focus on my task. I told James I would clean up the downstairs. It didn't help that James was home an hour early then I expected, but lets face it. It was about feeling insecure and agitated. I made dinner and used the last laurel leafs that came in a plastic container that all of a sudden look like it would be perfect for pencils in my little drawer downstairs. I told myself that is was okay to keep it as I would be tossing the lid but as I looked at the lid I thought:"What if I kept this. The kids could not mess up my pencils when they go through my drawer." Guess what. The kids hardly ever open this drawer. No need to keep the lid. By this time I realized that I was too stressed to throw ANYTHING out at the moment and that the reports were to blame. So I threw the plastic container on the counter top hoping James would get rid of it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen