2017-05-07

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

The abominable pile next to my back is back and it is bigger than ever. One reason being that things have been brought down from the attic, things were picked out of boxes and the boxes eventually ended up next to my bed. Today for the umpteenth time I decided to work on it. I came across a stack of records from way back when I got my education. I had to do lots of internships that were accompanied with lots of reports about those internships. I briefly considered scaning them before I tossed them but decided that would be too much work. I took a quick glance at each of them and decided they can go. One I looked into the second to last one I stumbled across an innocent cheeky line in which I jokingly mentioned that I just might end up in this field of work that I never considered before thanks to this internship. Not only did I end up going that direction, I even returned to work with the same people that guided me through my internship.

All of a sudden I couldn't throw it away anymore. And not only that report but all of them. I picked them out of the waste basket and started  bawling. Seriously. What on earth is wrong with me? 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen