2018-02-15

*&%*§

I am in the mood to rip somebodies head of. Or to punch someone really really hard. And numerous times. Is it really so hard to pass on information? Do people really care so little about me that no matter how often I  request something and I am told it is great input and they will definitely do things differently but of course do it the way it is hardest for me the next time again anyway?

I am sick and tired of being the idiot running after people who can't get their job done. I am sick and tired of waiting around because people can't pass on information. I am SICK AND TIRED of people pretending to have my best interest in mind who clearly don't care.

I don't care if they volunteer their time. I don't care if there is no malicious intent. I also don't want to hear the onehundredandfifth apology. Can't they just simply GET IT RIGHT!?!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen