2015-01-10

CHAIN REACTION

James and I worked hard today. And you can tell. Needless to day the day is up and their is still plenty left to do. As I was too tired for an organized effort I decided to allow myself to just start with the pile of single socks right in front of me and see where it would take me. I guess the place can't look that great if putting one thing away puts me right in front of the next job. I don't care. The place looks better then it did an hour ago and trust me, I would have never believed this morning that it could look that nice tonight. Encouraged by my success with the puzzle book I threw out a "Toy Story" memory. I spent way to much time trying to mathc back the pieces and sort out theonce that were single. Now the majority is out and gone but I am sure I will have pieces surface every now and then!

7 a day: Toy Story memory

surface of the day: kitchen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen