2015-01-25

PROCESSED!

Today, as I was taking out the trash, I found a bag of kid's clothes on my front porch. I think that it is kind of rude to not ask me if I want it, but on the other hand so far I always took it. Still, I would just think it polite to give me a choice. Maybe I have no time to deal with this at the moment? Or no need for clothes at all? Plus just by the size and the fact that it was clothes for boys I know who dumped them on my front porch. So, if you ever have stuff you want to pass on. Ask people if they want it, don't just dump it on their front porch.

Okay. Rant is over. I am happy to report that 6 items were of use to us, they have been dealt with and are put away. The rest is packed up in the bag again ready to go to a friend's house tomorrow. And yes, I asked if she could use it!

So instead of waiting for weeks to take a look at them and another few weeks to deal with them I took care of it in less than 2 hours. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen