2015-04-09

MISSED ME! DIDN'T YOU!

I talked to a friend today who unfortunately lives on the other side of the world. We rarely talk and NEVER get to see each other. She told me how inspiring it was to read about my journey. That was exactly the boost I needed to return to blogging about it.

Rest assured, you didn't miss much. I was so busy with just keeping up with my achievements and to stay afloat with the million things I had to do. But I did take the time to look back over my journey of 1,5 years. I am doing well. I really am. I still have that little hoarder in me, but the hoarder  and I have learned to to get along. My little hoarder has also learned that live runs smoother without all that excess stuff.

I do have a new project in mind so this is the perfect time to return to blogging!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen