2015-04-20

LIVING ROOM - LAST DAY

Mind you, this is from last Saturday and just never got posted. 

Last day in the living room. I am not happy with myself. Why? Because I am doing everything I can do avoid that room. I even started cleaning out the bathroom to stay out of the living room. I keep telling myself, if I finish the bathroom today I will have bought myself a whole week of extra time for the living room. Never mind that I was planning to do the kitchen next. So here I am annoyed with not finishing the living room, even more annoyed for starting the bathroom and running away from that, too. Well. I still have half of the day. It should be more than possible to finish the bathroom. If I will, I will feel a whole lot better about myself!

Editor's note: No, the bathroom was never finished. But fortunately the mountain of ironing was or this week would have been a complete disaster! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen