2015-04-28

ROUGH START INTO THE WEEK

Yesterday, I felt kind of down and the week had a rocky start. I am feeling a lot better today. James is out of town on a business trip. Or at least was supposed to be, but he came back last night with a coworker, as they couldn't get a hotel to stay. This just means they had to go back this morning. As it is a good 90 min commute that made for a long day for him yesterday. For me, too, as he was gone from 7:30 am- 8:30 pm and super tired by the time he came home. I have decided to worry about essentials only, with it being Taxi Tuesday you know what those are. Right? The best thing about last night is knowing that James can handle the mess. When he crashed on the couch at 9 pm, I said:"Can you tell that I surrendered around noon?" His reply:"It doesn't look that bad." hahaha I think he needs to clean his glasses! It did make me feel a lot better though!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen