2015-04-30

ROLLERCOASTER

This week is a real roller coaster. Monday I was low, Tuesday way better. Yesterday I was low again and today I am spinning like a dervish and seem to burst with energy. This morning by 9 am I had the trash out, my second load in the wash and dryer, 4 kids fed and out of the house with packed lunches. I had collected and sorted dirty laundry, folded and put away 4 loads and a few other things. 

I was on time for pick up and even got a few necessities at the grocery store, stopped at the shoe store for a pair of shoes for Alex (with 4 kids in tow), dropped Matt off at his friend's house and took 2 nice reading breaks. I rocked the music run AND gave a 45 min lecture at my church. And yes. Dinner was on the table before I left. Can you spell rockstar? Easy. K-A-T-J-A! And I was still smiling when the day was over. Oh, and in case I forgot to tell you, I even made progress in the bathroom. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen