2015-05-01

FIRST ROOM OFF THE LIST

About time, too. Considering it is the third week and I only got the easiest room taken care off, this is quite pathetic. On the other hand, it's done. Finally. The living room seems to be getting worse every day and I have less desire to deal with it. I also came across a few things to do I totally forgot. Like the windowsill, or vacuuming behind furniture. The secret department in the couch. Washing the curtains. On the bright side, it IS Friday and I am making progress with the patio leftovers. I have also dealt with the few things I have brought down from the attic. So 15 items less when I will actually tackle that. My neighbor promised me the weather would turn bad around lunchtime, but it is still sunny and bright and I am thankful for that. The kids have been very cooperative all week and I think I shall pat myself on the back for surviving another one!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen