2015-05-19

THANK YOU TUESDAY

Please read the following post with a sarcastic tone of voice. Thank you.

Thank you Taxi Tuesday for:

  • coming up with the grand idea of being the hottest day of the year so far
  • letting the baby take care of #2 in the bath tub
  • having James drop the baby's full milk bottle in the living room (yes the top came off)
  • providing me with a grand thunderstorm that blew rain horizontally more than 5 feet to hit my freshly washed windows
  • making sure the speech assessment appointment would be on a Tuesday morning
  • having my blood sugar levels sky high with no apparent reason
  • making sure rush hour traffic was worse than usual, so I would be late for pick up
  • convincing the dishwasher that today would be a good day to start leaking right as I needed to leave

But you know what. It is miracle week. I am stronger than you Taxi Tuesday. I will process one more load of laundry, clean up the kitchen, (although I think I shall pass on turning on the dishwasher) and then I will go to bed!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen