2015-05-22

THURSDAY ALREADY!

James took 2 days off of work and already made some serious progress on patio prep work. I made really good progress on the room of the week, the bedroom. At least until I realized that I have only about 10 days left until I go to my parents house. So, just 10 days to raid the attic for all those items of clothing that are too small for my children and should fit my friend's kids. I have no time for this. I really don't. On the other hand, it will have to be done eventually, I might as well get it done while she needs the stuff. I did have a box off stuff to go up, so I just called it a trade. 1 up, 1 down. well lets face it. More like 3 down as I found clothes that fit the baby. Today, once more it feels like it is one endless job, that I will never be able to finish. But it is Miracle Week. I refuse to be defeated. So before ending this day I started on the pile of clothes to mend. I mended 4 and got rid of 3 "unmendables". Small steps, but steps none the less!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen