2015-05-05

WHAT A DAY

Nothing went right today it seemed. It is 8 pm and I am so tired. I simply wan to curl up in bed and cry. I took out another mirror of a parked car on main street. I almost ran over a 5 year old, I had a 10 year old pulling out right in front of  my car on a skate board and those are just the car related issues. 

Zero progress on the 14 week challenge. Oh well, I guess that is not true. I did clear one drawer, but half of it's contents are still lying around and it is in a room I will not get around to for a while. 

I did invest a lot of energy into cleaning up what seems insignificant and I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning at 8 am. They wanted me to show up at 7:30 but guess what. No way.  On the bright side, this will be the second to last additional appointment for the week. Everything else that is on the list is just a regular thing, As bad as the house looks, at least it seems to not get any worse. I also found a piano teacher right around the corner that is available in the mornings too. You only pay per lesson and she said she would be just fine to give me lessons at short notice and at random intervals. I think I will give that a try. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen