2015-05-12

COMFORT SHOPPING

I used to think that I am not a shopper, but I guess I am. I have been rather stressed lately. Nothing in particular, just the amount of things going on, and let's face it. This self imposed 14 week project. Obviously I still see it as one and not as 14 little projects. Most likely so I don't have to see myself fail on a weekly basis.

Back to shopping. I think the main reason I don't see myself as a shopper is because I don't buy stuff that is typical like shoes or clothes.What did I buy?
  • cute wrapping paper (I am sure the kids are tired of our old paper)
  • swim suits for the girls (I kept telling myself they need them)
  • floating tubes for the kids (the kids will have so much fun with these at the lake)
  • pens (Marie can now have her own set to color and won't have to steal and ruin mine)
  • set of looms (so cheap, reduced, great potential birthday present)
  • t-shirts for James (BTW he hates them)
I think that's it. I really don't want to know if I got more. Most of the stuff didn't even get put away. This way I can feel bad about it again tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen