2015-05-15

MY FEET HURT

I have been out and about, running around from 6:30 am until 11 pm. Now my feet hurt. As most of it was taxing and shopping nothing got done. My anxiety over this never ending week resulted in some comfort shopping. Water guns, a basketball, a soccer ball. Say what? Yes. Other women buy shoes, I noticed I start buying stuff for the kids when stressed. Good for them, eh? 

In other words, no progress on the project, but the new stuff at least is put where it belongs. The downstairs is clean and even though things didn't go as planned I stayed happy and relaxed. Now my feet are up and I can tell they are as tired as I am. Tomorrow promises to be just as much work, but as a lot of it is party prep it should be fun work at least!  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen