2015-05-11

THE KITCHEN IS NEXT

Thanks to Saturday I feel like this can actually be accomplished. I might have only reported on putting the kids to work, but I myself have worked like I haven't in weeks or even months. I just got started and kept going. I wish I could say until I was done, but I can at least say I worked until the day was up. Besides working alongside the kids (to make sure they kept working) I loaded the dishwasher 4 times, ran 5 or 6 loads through the washer and the dryer and got most of the stuff folded an put away. I even got started on that silly little bathroom. I must admit I only got started, but I believe that is better than nothing. Especially as I had already decided to do the kitchen the coming week. And yes, I already got started on the kitchen last Saturday. Sneaky me. I know.

Why the kitchen? Because the kitchen boils down to a simple cleaning job. The only shelf that needed decluttering was decluttered 2 weeks ago when I ran out of patience looking for something on it. As the kitchen is rather new, cleaning it is easy (I kept up well), none of the shelves are cramped. I must say the  kitchen is rather well organized and has plenty of half full shelves.

Now if I hadn't miscalculated the time still needed for the current translation I would have actually gotten started. As it was I spent all morning fishing it, then ran my errands and by that time I was out of stamina. No such thing as one wall in the bathroom and 3 cabinets in the kitchen. Well. The translation is done, money is earned and I'll pretend to not be aware of Friday and Saturday being more or less completely taken up. So yes. I am still planing to do the upstairs bathroom and the kitchen this week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen