2015-04-27

WHY DO YOU HATE ME, MONDAY?

***spoiler alert*** this post contains plenty of TMI!!!!!  ***spolier alert***

As if it being Monday wasn't enough of a challenge, I had a certain little person climb into James's bed without a a diaper on and taking care of big business there. Needless to say I was thrilled to have do change the sheets again within 3 days and to have added 2 loads to my existing 5 loads of dirty laundry. The good thing is, that the mattress cover was in place, so at least the mattress stayed clean. As I had started the first load at 6:30 am (Yes, I am one busy mama!) the washer was done by the time I had the bed stripped. I have vowed to myself that I will not start the kitchen this week tempting as it maybe, unless I finish the other 3 rooms. I am not sure how I did 8 rooms in 2 weeks if I can't even get 1 done per week at the moment. I guess I skipped the deep cleaning back then and it was during spring break. This week has 5 additional maybe even 6 additional things to offer. 2 of them might be James problem but they leave me home alone for 2 nights this week. Needless to say I am not looking forward to it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen