2015-01-12

THE ANCIENT FELT TIP PEN

Today as I threw something in the bath room trash I noticed a pink felt tip pen without a lid under the toilet. I seem to remember that it was part of a gift set in combination with  a little cute note pad. I think I got it about 25 years ago. As it was still working it never got thrown out. It probably was never used the first 10 years because it was "too cute" and after that it wasn't used because it wasn't all that useful. What would I need a pink felt tip pen for? But as long as it is working you can't throw it away. Right? Wrong. I saw it. Grabed it. Tossed it. Never paused. Not even tcheck if it was still working. Nor to take a picture of it. You'll just have to take my word for it. 

7 a day: felt tip pen, sweater, 2 toy plastic containers, I am afraid that is only 4

surface of the day. Surface what surface? I really need to focus on that again! I mean I did clean the kitchen counters, but if I count that as the surface of the day on a daily basis things won't ever change around here!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen