2015-01-04

CHRISTMAS DELIGHT

Obviously Christmas is over. But still I need to share this with you. This is my stash of cookie tin boxes. I know. You are jealous. You wish they were yours! I hate having to admit that they come as a set of 3. So the ones still wrapped in plastic have 2 smaller ones inside them. I have used most of the smaller boxes,  but some of the big hide more boxes inside them. I am sure you understand how relieved I was when last year the patterns where not my style. Not just "not my style". I thought they were UGLY! So no need to buy more. Unfortunately I started digging through the stack and wouldn't you know it. I came across a few I liked. So, I added anohter 9 boxes to my collection. Well. One day you win. One day you lose! Going with Marie Kondo's philosphy I get to keep them as they "spark joy". They do spark a little guilt, too, I must admit. I wonder what MK has to say about that! 

2 Kommentare: