2016-11-24

STILL AT IT

Yes. I am still at it. I have done so well these last few weeks. I  have cleared at least 1 box a day Mo-Sa. Sometimes more. The girls room feels SO MUCH BETTER. The attic. Oh well. Lets not talk about it. I really can't tell that I did anything up there. James claims it looks so much better. I only see what is left to do.

I am not sure what has changed that I feel so much better and so much more capable. I think it is a number of things.

Having had 4 weeks in the summer where I wasn't responsible for anything helped. Mastering 5 tremendously stressful weeks without messing things up royally gave me a boost. Feeling better about myself and having had a chance to relax in body and spirit helped me to further work on my positive thinking. I praise myself more. I look at the accomplishments. I acknowledge failure without tearing myself up over it. I have decided that I can be happy and that I want to be happy. I look at the things I am thankful for and lets face it. I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. How did that saying go?


"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful!"

It's wonderful indeed!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen