2016-11-05

TAKING THE HIGH ROAD

Taking the high road might be the right thing to do, but it sure ain't easy. I have thoughts of revenge popping up in my head. I keep telling myself that if she is behaving the way she is consciously I must take it as a compliment. How awesome must I be if she doesn't want me there? How afraid must she be of my wit, personality and presence if the only way she can compete is by not having me there?

I keep telling me it's over. For more than 2 years I have asked my self what is wrong with me that people don't want me around. Obviously nothing. The question is, what is wrong with her that she has to pretend to be my friend when she is not? This has sucked out so much energy of me. Not just this last week, but the last 2 years. It is time to heal and move on.

I have decided that I will have her help me with some mending. She is a good seamstress and this way she can do something for me and I can voice sincere appreciation. High road. Here I come. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen