2019-07-27

YARN

I get hand me downs from people all the time. Last time the bag of clothes also contained a few balls of yarn. OF a quality that I don't really use. Colors I didn't even like. I took them to preschool and asked them if they wanted it. The teacher took about 2/3 of it and didn't want the rest.

The yarn was navy blue. Felt polyestery and yuck.  And was "brand new", not even rolled into a ball. With a price tag still on it. 2 of them. From the discolored prize tag it was obvious that the thing had been around for a while. Can you believe that even after the preschool teacher didn't want it it took me 2 weeks to just put it in the trash? I was trying so hard to come up with things to do with it. Didn't come up with a single one. I was frustrated when I put it in the trash. Frustrated that there was no use for something so "new and useful". Frustrated every time I put something else in the trash. And a little proud of myself for actually doing it....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen