2014-03-28

100

6 months and 100 posts later the big question is, has my situation improved?

I can honestly answer yes.

I have worked on every single room since then. The mountains in the attic are a little bit lower, so are the ones from the basement. I have gotten rid of things that I have kept for years. I have parted with things I never thought I would let go. I am able to make decisions faster and stick with them and my anxiety levels don't rise as fast.

I have days, truly believing I can get a grip on my life. At the moment they might be few and far between, but just 6 months ago I seriously doubted that could ever happen. 

Yes, I have changed.
Yes, my life has improved.
Yes, I'll stick with it!

Surface of the day: a laundry basket full of miscellaneous

5 a day: donated various pieces of accessories of the most commonly used electrical pump to me midwife. Dropped it off at her office as she wasn't in, talked to her on the phone later. "I thought it was Christmas," were her words. I love it when people have use for the things I need to get rid of!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen