2014-03-18

IT AIN'T MONDAY

I was a little confused today. It felt like Monday all morning long. Maybe because I didn't get any of the Monday chores done yesterday and did them today, or maybe because my friend Jane came to hang out and she usually hangs here on Saturdays or Sundays.

Well, as I was saying I was confused quite a bit and thought it didn't matter until it hit me around lunch time. If it's not Monday it must be TAXI TUESDAY! Talk about ruining my day.

I have somebody over tomorrow night for a short visit. So the downstairs should be presentable. I will have a baby sitter over on Thursday, so the upstairs should be presentable. I used to work well under pressure, now I just get annoyed.

Wish me luck. Or better, persistence. I have 2 days to clean up this mess. I will need it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen