2014-03-02

HOARDER BEHAVIOUR

Ever since I self diagnosed as a hoarder, I am looking more closely at my own behaviour. I am trying to find the hoarder traits. And I do. Certain phrases like:"it's still good", "someone could use this," "this is a great deal" are just a few that a hoarder uses to justify keeping or aquiring things.

Not only do I watch myself closely but I also watch the people around me. And I have spoted a few fellow hoarders or at least a few potential hoarders.

The scariest part about this for me is that I can easily classify their behaviour. I know they are justifying. It is obvious for me that keeping this certain object makes no sense. I can literally shake my head at those hoarders in my circle of friends and family. Than a few hours later, I blush. Catching myself doing what they did.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen