2014-03-03

CAKE MANIA

I think I baked 20 cakes in the last 5 days. I know, I know. Crazy. I was practising for a wedding cake and you can't really bake cake for a whole week without ever feeding any to the kids. Well. I have learned one thing. A stacked wedding cake is more than I can handle. Oh. And I learned something else. If you spent all week baking the only thing you will get rid of is floor, sugar, butter and eggs. Lots of eggs. So many eggs you will constantly have to buy new ones.

5 a day was forgotten. The surface of the day was forgotten. Unless you let me count the counter top. I have 5 days ahead of me at my parents house. Object of the game is to track down everything I own that is still in their house and get rid of it. Once and for all!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen