2016-02-07

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

What a stupid week. Highlights were a busted lip needing for stitches and a sick child with a high fever, minimal puking and a terrible cough. Add dress up day at school and a chess tournament and a worn out husband and you have mix that makes for one long exhausting week. By Friday I needed some baking therapy, by Saturday it hat to be cake therapy. 

I am glad to say it worked. I experimented. I made a triple layer cake. White cake top and bottom with a layer of cheesecake in the middle. Separating the layers is a fruity layer of blueberry. My test eaters are working on it right now, lets hope I get good scores!



Well, one complaint was that you couldn't tell it was cheese cake in the middle. "Tastes more like pudding." Say what? Okay, I'll work on it. As they requested a second piece it can't have been all bad. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen