2016-02-02

STRESS LEVEL CHECK

I was on the way to the car for a dental appointment. I saw the neighbors had their glass collection boxes out so I grabbed ours to put it on the curb. As I did so, a certain brand of beverage caught my eyes. "Isn't there a deposit on this bottle," I thought? I pulled it out, and sure enough, the label said it was. You have to rinse them and return them to the store with the cap. So I fished it out. That one and the 13 others. They are now in my garage waiting to be rinsed and returned. As if that wasn't bad enough I barely made my appointment. 

Ate the moment I busy, busy, busy. An once again it feels like no matter what I did get done during the day, in the end it wasn't enough. It is so hard to fight this feeling. The feeling of never doing enough and that the things I accomplished are never good enough. 

At least I realize what is going on. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen